Asset management at Provident Financial Group, LLC, is the essence of everything our experienced financial advisors are prepared to do for you to apply proper processes, incorporate sound research and analysis, use all of the financial tools available, and constantly monitor and make appropriate changes. Our expertise is in finding the right financial balance to meet your needs.
- Establish investment objectives and constraints. The purpose is to get to know you, your risk tolerance, and your financial goals.
- Determine asset allocation. After assessing your goals and needs, we'll work together to decide how to allocate your assets in the account.
- Select the investments. Once we arrive at a proper allocation, we'll choose the appropriate investments for the portfolio.
- Implement the portfolio. We may draft an investment policy statement, and if everything meets your approval, your portfolio will then be funded.
- Monitoring and reporting. Finally, we continue to monitor your portfolio. Building the portfolio is only one aspect of our relationship; it's equally important for us to ensure that your assets remain well diversified and that your investments stay on track.